The Foyer Foundation is committed to making a real difference to young Australians experiencing disadvantage.
With limited Government funding, our work is made possible by the generosity of our donors and philanthropic partners.
The Foyer Foundation is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission.
All donations over $2 to the Foyer Foundation are tax deductible.
If you’d like to discuss your intended donation or have any questions about the Foyer Foundation, please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Katie Hooper, who will be delighted to speak with you. Katie can be contacted at [email protected] or 0427 050 566.
Foyer Foundation Donor Promise
We value every dollar we receive as we rely on this support to continue advocating for innovative solutions that support young Australians on a pathway to education, training and employment and out of homelessness. We understand that you always have a choice about who you support and we are grateful you have chosen the Foyer Foundation. With this in mind, we share this commitment to you, our donors.
Our Promise to You
- We will treat you with respect, honesty and professionalism at all times.
- Your gifts will only be used for their intended purposes and as efficiently as possible.
- We commit to being accountable and transparent so you have full confidence in us. You can have access to our most recent end of your financial statements upon request.
- Your personal information is handled with the utmost respect and confidentiality. We will never sell your details on and do not share them with other organisations.
- We will inspire you to get involved in positive and creative ways, never underselling our work or portraying the young people we work with in a disrespectful way
- We promise to maintain a good relationship with you and to keep you informed of our activities and the impact of your support, without causing irritation.
- Your generosity will be acknowledged and recognised appropriately, yet we will respect your wishes if you choose to remain anonymous.
- You can request to have your mail preferences changed or ask to have your name deleted from the Foundation’s mailing list.
We hope that you never have reason to make a complaint. However, if you feel we are not keeping these promises, please do contact us so we can do better. We welcome all feedback and take any complaint very seriously.
Please contact our CEO, Katie Hooper, on 0427 050 566 for a confidential conversation.