Eliminating youth homelessness in partnership with young people
Join us on September 15&16 at the JW Marriott Gold Coast as we showcase Foyer Life and bring together young people, policy makers, practitioners, accredited/accrediting Foyers and those with a passion to end youth homelessness from across Australia to learn, engage and network together.
Featuring a range of speakers and topics over 2 days, plus a poolside networking cocktail party, we will share how the evidence informed Foyer model and supporting partners/stakeholders can collaborate and commit to ending youth homelessness at a national, state and local level.
Showcasing topics such as:
- The lived experience by our young people
- Innovation, policy and funding within youth homelessness sector
- Culturally safe and diverse Foyers
- Education and Employment pathways
- Impact and outcomes for young people post Foyer Life
- Accreditation, practice, development and Advantaged Thinking
……. and many more to be announced.