The 4th Foyer Foundation Annual Conference was held in Perth, WA on September 25th and 26th at the North Metropolitan TAFE. The conference brought together over 100 delegates from across Australia, including Foyer operators, Foyer residents (young people), Government at all levels, welfare and support groups, businesses and philanthropists to learn, collaborate and network.
Find presentations from the conference as follows:
- Colin Falconer – Accreditation Advantaged Thinking & the Campaign
- Brendan Murray – The Transformative nature of education
- Joseph Borlagdan & Marion Coddou – How come outcomes
- Paul Denborough – Modern Mental Health services for young people August 2018
- Michelle Hoad – the Future of Work
- Creating Brighter Futures QLD’s Foyer Journey.ppt